Wrist pain after hard training, took Cortisone injection, pain worsened. Worried ?

I am a 26 year old male that had wrist pain after a week of hard training. I only had pain when I did pushups or bend the wrist forward. I could do pull ups etc. After 2 weeks the pain got better and then worse again. I used anti-inflammatories but it did not help. So the Dr injected cortisone in die wrist. I had 2 cortisone injections in the same wrist before when I was 15 and 19. When I got it back then I had no pain and could train after a week again. After the injection I got now the pain is 10x worse. It is the second day after the injection and the pain is agonizing. I have barely any range of motion in my wrist. It is especially sore when i move my fingers or try to open and close my hand . I can not even pick up a glass or start my car. Did the Dr damage something? I am really worried, because I am a personnel Trainer and need my hand for work.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013