Wrist injury, stiffness in fingers, forearm, cut, no infection, tendon injury. Pain relief exercises?

Friday May 18th, I accidentally stabbed my left lower hand on my life line, I am now (up to May 23-24) starting to have more pain, and stiffness on my left hand fingers, lower wrist , and somewhat to the center of my forearm . It is a very small cut, from the tip of the knife. I have no sign of infection. I think its obvious I must have cut my tendon . My question is, Is there any exercises I should be doing? I have a hard time opening bottles, cans, etc. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
if you think you have cut one of your tendons you should have your arm assessed by a physician. the other possibility is that you have an infection secondary to the laceration which may need antibiotic treatment.