Wrist fracture, bones in arm clicking, pain on moving. Operation done, metal placed in arm and half cast put. Treatment?

Hi, I broke my wrist on saturday and i had an operation in which some metal was placed in my arm to help fix the fracture , and then put in a half cast. In hospital the wrist felt much better, but since I ve come home I m worried I have somehow damaged it because every time I move my arm even the slightest bit, I can hear all the bones in my bad arm clicking and cracking and it is painful. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012