Wrinkles due to EDS Hypermobility. what can I do to prevent/stop further wrinkles ?

Hi there I was diagnosed with hyper-mobility a couple of years ago when I was 16 due to dislocating my knee . I am now 20 and for the last year and a bit my face skin has became loose and I seem to have 3 folds of skin going up my face when I smile , it s almost asif I have too much skin. However it is not just smiling it can be noticed its also present but less noticable when talking, cheweing etc. which is starting to leave deep wrinkles around my mouth and lighter wrinkles on my cheeks , what can I do to help prevent / stop further wrinkles.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011