Wounds near lips, excessive licking, drying, dark pigmentation. What can help?

Due to frequently lickling my lips and while itching rubbing near lips and when lips go dry and wounds are developed at lips corner i had the bad habit of removing the skin from those wounds which resulted in dark pigmentation near my lips. Now i am having difficulty in removing that dark pigmentation near my mouth, it looks very odd as if i have chewed something and forgot to wipe my mouth out. kindly help me in this regards.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013