Wound on the hand, did hand shake with one having bodily secretions. Am I at risk?

Hello , during a lap dance i scratched one of my fingers a lot ( due to mosquito bite) , dont know how come but i scratched it so much that i got a wound and blood (about 1 drop) showed up. when the dance was finished i shook her hands and i did feel they were slimy and wet ( dont know why) i noticed that. after that i unknowingly still scratched my wound...not noticing the blood. PLEASE PLEASE let me know if her bodily/ vag. secretions were on her hands and if it were passed on my hands and then i brought them in contact with my wound( where blood was already present) 1. do i have a risk ?? 2. do i need to get tested 3. after how many days should i test myself Please let me know your expert opinions as they count a lot. ..Please help...worried like hell.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012