Wound in knee, scar and pain. Used disinfection solutions. Help?

my friend missed a step while getting off the bus one day and fell few weeks ago. She was wounded on the knee and some other place . she use desinfectants and treated the wound with bethadine. Now the scar for the other wound has been dried and came off, but the one on her knee although the scar is there ,she said that the colour of the skin around the scar is blue and it s kinda paining when she pressed it. Anything she should worry about ? and what should she do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013