Would it be a good idea to investigate oesophagus problems as my 2 year old daughter has vertebrea and anal anomalies ?

hi, my 2 yr old little girl was born with anal atresia , tethered spinal cord, and curveture of her spine......she has problems swallowing and chokes on food and drink at times as well as having slight reflux, she has had a barium swallow to check for pyloric stenosis which she doesnt have but her detician is telling me to ignore her choking and reflux as she believes it is all her doing it through chose and its not a medical problem! surly it would be a good idea to investigate eosephaguos problems as she has vertebrea and anal anomolies?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011