Would extracting teeth from the upper jaw lead to complications in vision?

Hi, Dr. A Chakraborty, I potentially get dental braces , and the dentist suggestion is to extract two teeth of my upper jaw, which are Molar 3rd and 14th teeth. My parents have fervent disagreements because some people happened to be blind after their dental extraction (esp in the upper jaw, which related to the eye s nerves). I m currently doing a research of the correlation between upper teeth and eye, some cases happened to be blind, some say it is not true, some agree that it is true. I m so confused right now, this is one of the vital decisions I would ever make, which affects my whole entire life. So, please give me the precise answer, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance! Donna Lu.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012