Would drinking lemon juice affect my INR?

does drinking lemon water affectthe INR the coagulation of the blood. ive been drinking lemon water every day and take the regular dose of cummidin but the last two months its down to 1.7 instead of 2.5 it has been for years i have not changed my diet or eat greens the only think i changed is the lemon water thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Jun 2015
Lemon juice contains citric acid , vitamin C which helps in connective tissue formation. INR is the test for coagulation pathway which depends on coagulation factors. Hence lemon juice is not the cause for your altered INR. You should visit your physician for that.