Would Six Flags roller coasters affect my mitral valve prolapse ?

My friends called me up and said that we were going to Six Flags, at any given weekend. I told them I would go! I have mitral valve prolapse, arithmea, and whatnot. I also have asthma attacks, sometimes. I know Six Flags is a bit extreme. Should I back out? Would it affect my mitral valve prolapse? It s rare that I get to hang out with them, cause they don t call me when they have plans to go out, sometimes! I feel left out, like I m an outsider, like I m not one of them......
Asked On : Thu, 10 Dec 2009