Worms coming out of hands, arms, face. What could it be? Taking Zyprexa

Hi there. I'm super close to going to the ER where someone will actually examine me. I've had these weird movements in my foot and my skin has thin clear worm like things coming out of my hands, arms and face. What could it be. I've been to my general practice doctor who told me there was nothing wrong as well as a dermatologist who said the same and to up my zyprexa medication with my psychiatrist. I'm not hallucinating, i swear!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013