Working in high temperature with heavy weight now getting stretch marks on my inner thighs with pimples

Hey doc, I m 21 male and work construction and weight lift everyday. I m sweating probably 11 hours of the day in 80 degree heat. I have stretch marks on my inner thighs from weight lifting and I get a reoccurring pimple like or boil in my stretch mark its quite large and hard underneath and painful. It becomes slightly swollen when I squeeze it any idea on what it might be and how to cure it? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011