Working in a leather company, toxic chemicals used. Will it affect my fertility?

Sir I am working at a leather company in XXXX. I heard and all my friends also telling me you not going to able make baby in future. Because there is so many chemicals. I am still unmarried I got a lots stress about this because I can t leave this. I need your good advice. I can t be father anymore because of I am working at leather company? What kind of chemical they use and what is the effect of these chemical? Please sir reply me soon i would be appreciate with you. My email address is ( YYYY@YYYY )
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your are concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. You should not go behind rumors and destroy your life. You are working in a leather company. OK. In this world, there are almost 10 million people working in leather companies. Almost everyone have children. You can inquire in your company itself. Are everyone without children? If there are such cases, what is the percentage? You can always investigate. Investigate and know the truth. Don't believe in somebody. In my experience, you have false information.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.