Working as a gay male escort. Prone to STDs. Having cold and cough. What could it be?

HII, I am at Kolkata,My profession is that I am a gay male escort , so I have to give oral satisfaction to my clients,most of the time without condomn, so I want to check every kind of sex dieases as I have a symtpom of cold n cough for last three days, it gets cured by medicine and again it happens.Can u plz tell me some more symtoms of different sex diseases in details.Where in Kolkata, i can check STD diseases.Plz tell me in details
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012