Woman with chronic back pain, history of cystitis, having lower abdominal pain following diarrhea. Trouble urinating. Cure?

My wife is suffering from bad pain in her lower abdomen . She had diahorrea yesterday and emptied her bowel completely. She now feels as if she wants to wee but can t. She does not have a fever . She has not undertaken any unusual activities. She does suffer from chronic back pain so lower back pain is not usual for her. She also has bouts of cystitis but she says this doesn t feel the same.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013