Woke up in the middle of night with cramping calves followed by weird rash and discoloration on lower legs, warm to touch. Suggestion?

The night before last I was awoken in the middle of the night by agonizing cramping in both my calves. It lasted a few minutes and then faded away. It happened again yesterday morning when I woke up and both calves have been a bit sore and tight ever since. Today I have a very weird rash or discoloration on both my lower legs that is warm to the touch but not painful.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012