Wisdom teeth removed, lump on jaw line, swelling, problem in ear. Could the surgery have caused ear canal to swell?

I got my wisdom teeth removed on Thursday. I didn't have any complications I was fine after the surgery when the anesthesia wore off. I went to sleep that night around 6. I woke up the next day and it was just like any other day. However, on Friday when I woke up I noticed a big golf ball sized lump on my jaw-line. The lump on the right is larger than the one on the left. Also the lumps arent as noticeable when you look at my face but I can feel them pushing inwards in my mouth. All the swelling has went down but I am left with these lumps. Also I am having some slight problems in my ear. Could the surgery have caused my ear canal to swell?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013