Wisdom teeth inside gum. Pain on the gum, eye, ear. Used sensodyene. How to treat?

Hi Doctor I am 29 Years old and about three years agao i found out that my Wisdon teeth did not grow out it grew inside the gum on the side, so when I had a tooth removed in front it was fine, but since Sunday this week I have been having very bad pian in the same erea and it is in the top erea aswell. It has made the top part also pain. The pain is in my eye as well as in my ear. What do I do, becuase I have been usisng the Sensodyene , but it does not seem to be working and I cannot stay out work for them to cut out the wisdom teeth?

Kind Regards
Very Much in pain.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013