Wisdom teeth extracted, getting horrible headaches, throbbing by temples, jaw pressure, bad breath. Cause and cure?

I just got my wisdom teeth extracted 4 days ago I have been getting horrible headaches where my skull attatched to my spinal cord, also a dull throbbing by my temples and pressure for my jaw. i'm woozy and very dizzy, can't focus my eyes. i'm only taking half the dosage of pain meds (just Tylenol 3) but am taking antibiotics times a day. I have little to no appetite, and feel like throwing up almost constantly. I have bad breath, as well. I am 16, 5'3'' and 120 lbs.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013