Wisdom, other tooth pulled out, face swollen. How to avoid this?

Hey I have gotten my 4 wisdom an 1 other tooth pulled out on Monday4-8-2013 an I have been in pain sense the doctor didn't put me to sleep he just gel me up an went to pullin but my right side of my face has gone down good an quick but my left side still swollen an it hard as a rock under my Chen an on side of my right face I can eat no food I have eat sense I had this done its had to sollow an the in side of my mouth is white so can I get help on wats goin on thanks
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013