Will water generated in testis after the surgery become normal by itself ?

Hello Doctor , My baby is 2.7 years of age and recently he had a surgery of Hydrocele . But with in a month his testis again filled with water. When I ask the doctor for this then he said most of the time the tissues in the testis generate water. And he did the Aspiration process and then he recommend to observe him for another 2-3 months. He said may be the tissue stop generating water after 2-3 months. So Doctor is this matter really not to worry about? Or this is a normal symptoms of after surgery? What do you say will it really get normal after two or three months? thanks B
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011