Will there be problem for my children if I marry in relation ?

Hi, i would like to marry my own sister-in-law she s age is 16 and my age is 25,Elder are intersted to do our marriage after 3 yrs if i marry my sisterinlaw there is any problem to my children and for my sexual life and further, One thing it is good or not to marry my sister in law. please give me a suggestion for this. ThankQ
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
There is no harm in marrying your sister -in-law as she belongs from a different family and both of you have got different genetic heritage. Only thing is 16 years of age is too early for marriage. She might not be emotionally ready for it.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal