Will the internal scar caused due to cheek getting hurt will be healed by massaging vitamin E oil ?

Hello, My 20 month old son fell and hit his cheek really hard on the edge of our credenza. He has bruising, nothing broken. It has been almost three weeks, the bruise is healing , but now when he smiles, he has a dent in his cheek, and it feels tough under his skin. My pediatrician checked him over and there was no damage except for the internal scar , I was advised to massage vitamin E oil twice a day. What is the likliehood that this will help? Any other options or suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012
Answers:  -1 Views:  73