Will taking positrim cause diarrhea ?

Dear Doctor , Im Alvin. I took positrim to gain my weight. In the office, I prepared 250ml glass of water at the normal temperature and mix half of the positrim. Then I drink it bit by bit 9am I drink a small sip. Each time I feel hungry I drink a few sip until my lunch our come I drink it all up. I walk to food court will roughly took me about 5-10 min.I took mix rice for my lunch where I took lots of vege and 2 pieces of small chicken. when I started taking my lunch, Imediately I had a terrible stomach upset. The next day I had a diarhea that lasted for one whole day. Is this a sign effect of positrim?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, this is the side effect of this pv, it reduse the absorption of some part of our food so sometime loosemotion happens . do not worry it remain only for some hrs to one day.