Will rubbing my penis effect my sexual life in future ?

Hi I am 19 years old I am feeling mysalfe sexual weak. please advise me. how can i live sexual helthy as I am 19 years I am feeling mysalf weak.when I was 14 I was rubbing my penie for test till twice daily i became 17 . I was not knowing that the result will be so. please advise me for better health.
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Dear Raju,I think you are absolutely fine.There are some myths in your mind that needs to be taken care of.If you are experiencing erection in penis on visual stimulation,reading such material etc.you are normal.Normally there is nothing like weakness,it is fear of unknown.Just relax and stop worrying. If you are not able to perform during sex talk to your family doctor who will guide.bye.