Will normal sperm count obtained through treatment make her wife conceive ?

Will normal sperm count obtained thro treatment make her wife conceive?? Married 3 yrs back. My husband is 31 yr old. He had the sprem count and molitiliyproblem, through treatment it has come to normal state and doctor adviced him to continue the treatment til i conceive. Still i have not got pregnent even though my health is correct. Pl tell me will even after having normal sperm count does it effect to become pregnent. What would the problem ? Pl suggest
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jun 2010