Will my girlfriend become pregnant after having sex?

Hi this is raj.i have one doubt pls clarify, I had sex with my girl frnd last month in one day three times. My first Qstn is? 1. she will get pregenecy or not possible? 2. THe she is not yet getting periods, but she is period date is this month 5th but not yet coming.
Asked On : Tue, 11 May 2010
Hello Raj,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
there have a chance.. wait for another few days then do a home pregnancy test .. if your girl friend period regular then there have a chance ... if you need quick turnaround you can do blood test ..
I hope I have answered your question
Best of luck
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Pregnancy is possible.If the periods are missed best thing is to get the urine pregnancy test done which will clear the doubt,Good luck.