Will marijuana help in H pylori infection? Is there a legal marijuana medication?

I have been doing research on h.polri and gastro Titus(if I spelled it correct) and keep finding that people keep saying that marijuana helps them deal with the problems and some of them get it from a doctor and others do not. my question Is I live in ky and have h.plori and gastro Titus and on many med that make me sicks and keep me in the bath room and I stay sick a lot, and im not big on marijuana as I never smoked it but if it would help would it be worth trying??? my job does not drug test and do you know if the pill form or any form of marijuana is legal is ky?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013