Will it be possible for anxiety and stress to cause breathing problem ?

i feel like my throat is closing off and feel like i have to take deep breaths to breath i felt like this the other night and had went to the emergency room they did an ekg on my heart ,an xray of my chest,they did blood test and one came back positive for blood clots so they did a cat scan on on me to check for clots in my lungs and all the tessts came back normal nothing was found. I am trying to figure out what is wrong with me they think i had a severe anxiety attack that night could that be whats wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011