Will it affect the sex life if one does not wear underwear ?

Hi doctor my age is 21 height 6 feet weight 104Kg slighlty round belly I used to take bath without wearing under wear I want to know will it affect my sex organ growth or its working in any way
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
you bath naked have no impact in sex organ.but the weight you have given can create problem in sex. your ideal weight should be between60 to 70 kg. U have to loose weight which can prevent you from various diseases which are created due to over weight,obesity
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello Anil;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Taking bath without under wear will not have any sort of bad effect on your sex organ functioning as well as the growth as the maximum growth has taken place and working is in no way related to washing.It will help you maintain a better cleanliness.