Will i get my normal skin as its been darkened after regular swimming ?

Hi, I am dark skinned guy aged 40. I have been swimming in a salty, chlorinated outdoor swimming pool for the past 6 months without any protection. I ended up making face much more darker than it was before. I now stopped swimming for fear that my face would be like that permanently. My question is do you think my skin will get back to normal on its own? If so, how long approximately would it take. Is there anything I should try?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012

Hello Elin,

Welcome on HCM.
Doesn’t worry your problem has caused by your face open to direct sunlight.
So when you will remain indoor for a period of 30 days your face color will return to its original color...

Don’t worry.