Will having unprotected sex with HIV positive female during periods get me infected ?

Unprotected Sex with HIV+ve female, even during periods, but western blot -ve I am Male, 38 Years, 175cm Height and 98Kg Weight. I had a physical relationship with one female aged 35 years during February - June 2009. We had vaginal sex several times during that period most of the time un-protected. We had intercourses during her menstrual period also, again unprotected. Later she revealed that she is HIV+ve for the last 15 years. She has a daughter of age 14 and she is also HIV +ve.I went through her medical profile and found that her CD4 and CD8 ratios are well under control. Between 2009 June and 2009 December I had three Tri-dot tests for HIV and all the results were -ve. In 2010 January I went through the Medical tests for visa purposes to UAE and passed through. Between June 2010 and December 2010 I had two Western Blot tests and both results were -ve. My concern is whether I am infected or not. I never had unprotected sex with that female after 2009 June. At present my wife demands for one more child. Please advise me.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011