Will bath salt show up in drug test? How to come out of this habit?

Hello. I am a mother of a 15 year old who, as of late, has been experimenting with bath salts and I, needless to say, am beside myself. We have him set up to enter the best treatment facility we could find in our state with a specialty for treating youths. However, his bed date is still nine days out. For the record, this is the first time we have EVER had a problem with our son. He has always been a focused, ambitious, and all american kid, a true blessing and we are more than grateful. To get to the point, I am positive he is using but cannot prove it and for our peace of mind and to do the best for him, we need to know. Will this horrible substance show positive on a drug test? I purchased one this morning and it tests for amphetamines , methamphetamines, thc, cocaine, and heroine only. Do you happen to know the answer on the screening ability? My husband said there is no way any of the street drugs on this test could be in bath salts since they are legal to purchase. I am skeptical myself, but anything is possible. Sorry for my lengthy message here, but I am just beyond worried about our boy. Please help? Thank you ever so much for your time. God bless....
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012