Will Rheumatoid Arthritis affect the baby if I am planning for pregnancy ?

Dear Doctor, I am sravanthi, My age is 30yrs., from past one year i am suffering with Rhematoid Arthritis . I am plan for pregnancy. Actually 7 months back i was pregent.but baby was not formed in side, hence doctor was suggested for abortion . Now againg I am trying for pregnancy. Now my quastion is because of Arthritis baby was not formed early pregnancy., if i given birth to child, the child or me will face any problem in future. My reports are RA Factor : 3.8 A.S.O.Titre : 319.6 HS-CRP : 12.4 Pus Cells : 2-3/HPF Epithelial cells : 10-12/HPF C4 ; 27.6 E.S.R : 1st Hr.36mm Please suggest me what kind of precautions i need to take.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011