Will I be able to wake up if required while taking 10mg stilnox as I work offshore ?

hi i have been prescibed 10mg stilnox - but i work offshore and was wondering weather or not to take these as i am unsure if i could be able to wake up if required - which quiet offen happens in my line of work - which is my problem for getting to sleep in the first place - i can maybe grab 15 min hear and there and wake up thinking someone need my assistance - then inevitably i cant get back to sleep and then my shift starts - the only time i can sleep is when i have been up in excess of 48 hrs - and then it is only short patches - until finally i am sleeping on the job
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012