Will HIV get transmitted by wearing the dress masturbated?

hello. I stay at a hostel. I left my panty unattended in the bathroom for a few hours. When i remembered, i went to get it. While going to the bathroom i saw the cleaner boy near the bathroom. I did not pay much attention to him because he was looking at me weird and went and got it from the bathroom and i wore it. Later i got scared the cleaner boy is a weirdo. What if he has masturbated on it and i wore it ? Do i risk hiv transmission this way. The panty left a little damp i guess it ws the because of the moisture in the bathroom. But i am scared now. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Apr 2013
Hi and welcomet to HCM.
Ok, just relax. I have never heard something like this. You have huge imagination. Even if this is true,possibility of transmission is negligible. So dont habe bad thoughts and calm down. Nothing could happen. If oyu want to be sure you can do testing but i dont think thi sis neccessary. Wish you good health.