Will Calcium and Vitamin D3 Pills help speed up the strengthening process wrist pain ?

Hi everyone! I'm 14 years of age and I'm not entirely sure of when I fractured my wrist but I consulted an orthopedic doctor 5 weeks ago and he said the bone had already mended. The fracture is one that is on the growth plate and he said there would be no need to return as it is healing fine. I fractured it dancing (b-boying/breakdancing) and it still hurts as of today. It is only when I use my wrist as the fulcrum to support my body that it is somewhat of an annoyance. My questions are; How much longer will I have to rest it, and will Calcium and Vitamin. D3 Pills help speed up the strengthening process ? Thank you very much! By the way, I'm at the point where I can do
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010