Wife HIV positive. Done blood tests, all negative. How long should keep doing the tests?

I have just found out that my wife is a positive HIV . she did not tell me about the situation but I came to found out after she had our child, after i found out I run for a TEST Immidiatly, I took three blood tests and all of them came Negative and one said non-reaction. I am so worried. Although I am negative but I am still worried about my personal Health. Do I have to keep testing myself. what should i do ?, i am so nerveve nowdays...!! I can t sleep, I was plaining to join the Military but I changed my mind because they don t accept Unhealth people...!! help me Doctors with what should I do right now....!!!
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012