Why there is pain in the index finger when I play ?

hi, i am 14 and hockey season just started and i havennt played in like 6 months, and i took a shot on the net and the spot where my index finger connects to my hand when pushed back for a shot hurts really bad, and i played again and now my other hand is the same, it slowly heals but comes back when i play what could this be??
Asked On : Fri, 19 Aug 2011
Dentist 's  Response
You have not mentioned what treatment was done. If a composite filling was done on the tooth the chances for it to stay on the tooth is less. The ideal and permanent treatment would be root canal treatment followed by a crown over it.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If there is crack on your original tooth it should be repaired by Dental surgeon. Probably new substitute will be required. Consult your Dental surgeon in this regard.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Appearance of a crack in the implanted tooth means it is weak at that point and can break with any minor trauma. It is best to consult your dentist and get it repaired as soon as possible to prevent any further damage. Till then avoid biting any hard substance with your front teeth.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal