Why the sun burn has not yet healed on my chest and legs after 3 years and producing blisters also the skin on shins is patchy ?

Hi I got real bad sunburn about 3 years ago over my chest and legs, my legs where the worse prodcing large pussy blisters. The hair has still yet to grow in some areas and 3 or so years later Im still getting little white blistersl when scratched the skin peels away. They are only small but are on both legs where the burns where a number of years ago. Should I be concerned about this? as it was some years ago. The skin on my shins is also patchy in colour.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012