Why nerve pain and hip-knee pain? Use pain killers?

Namaskhar Sir, I am Pranab Nayak ,native from Bhardak but from couple of year I am staying in Bangalore and working in IT company .I suffering for nerve pain form four months .I feeling pain in my left site hip knee and foot also right side knee .Here in Bangalore I had gone physical physiotherapy but there is no any improvement .Without pain killer medicine I am not able move . My family suggest to come Bhadrak for treatment .Could please help me on this to ,so I can reach you for this treatment .
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Can you please let me know few things:
1) whether you feel any kind of pain on your lower back or any pain while bending forward?
2) while sitting in your office , is there a gap between your chair's back rest and your back?
3)Also let me know that whether you keep a fluffy wallet in your back pocket.( this might seem an odd question but it is highly relevant.)