Why my penis is inwards during relaxed position ?

my penis is not showing outside in relaxed positin when it is erect it comes out and it is small plz find me solution to have my penis outside in relaxed positin and to grew up my penis bigger and thicker
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
First of all, you should mention your age, which will suggest that is there any chances of natural growth.
Size of the penis is proportional to the body habitus of a male, so same thing applies to you also.
There is no medication or surgical procedure available to increase size of penis. So, dont get misguided by such advertisments.
And for your information only anterior 4 cm of vagina is sensitive.