Why my face is extra dark while my rest of body color is normal ?

my face is extra drak,(black)while my rest of body clour is normal . my face is extra drak,(black)while my rest of body clour is normal .i m 37 year old.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
my face is extra drak,(black)while my rest of body clour is normal .i
hi welcome to HCM,
you want to be a good looking so you should take some ayurvedic medicine and follow some tips-
you should drink much more qty. of water and take proper diet,salad,fruits,etc.
syp. mahamanjishtharishta 2 tsp twice a day with same qty. of water after meal,
ointment evenshade locally apply on face,
tab. purim twice a day with milk,
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
thanks for the query
i think you should consult a dermatologist for the same the darkening of the face might be due to exposure to sun and you can also get sle ruled out by getting a few tests done as even it presents with a similar picture
take care.