Why is there jelly like material when I masturbate and why is my right testicle smaller than usual ?

right testicular pain , jelly-like semen , history of left varicocelectomy NEED HELP PLZ ! Hey , I had a varicocele in my left testicle nearly 5 monthes ago and i did inguinal varicocelectomy ,, after nearly 2 monthes i went back to the gym and started with light weights and didnt play legs and abs , but like a month ago i started to abs-workout .. now im starting to notice that when i masturbate there is this jelly like material ... and I also feels discomfort in my right groin and my right testicle .. it comes and goes .. and i dont know if it a psycho thinkin but i also noticed that my RIGHT testicle is smaller than usual .. so , do u think i got another varicocele on my right side :S ? what should i do ? thanks for ur help ! I m 20 years old ,79kg
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011