Why is there itching in the breast after undergoing a operation 4 years ago ?

Hi, My nanny was operated 4 yrs ago on her breast due to abcess and biopsy result was negative for cancer . Now she is suffering too much itchy in her right breast (under the nipple) and a flaky skin and some clear liquid coming out around her areola . After a week her left breast started to become itchy again but there’s no lump on her breast. She said itchiness is unbearable which she cant sleep at night.But she doesn’t have fever only itching. 2 days ago she put some cream around it and she feels like a needle prick pain everytime she put the cream. She also started to take antibiotic…She is worried since she got operated on her right breast 4 yrs ago..pls help…
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011