Why is there bleeding from my mouth ?

my name is shahnawaz from pakistan , male, my age is 32 years weight 65 kg ,i have serious bleedind through mouth, doctors decleared me factor 13 deficiency.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Hematologist 's  Response
Factor 13 deficiency should not cause significant bleeding unless the protein levels are terribly low. Depending on the level of specialization of the "declaring" doctor, it may be necessary to seek a 2nd opinion.
If the diagnosis holds, then you may need to visit the hematology/coagulation clinics, to monitor disease progress, while remaining on prescribed meds.
All the best.