Why is swallowing water difficult sometimes? Is it food pipe blocking?

my food pipe is narrow , i find very difficult to eat and even sometimes swallow water is difficult, i feel something is blocking from food going on..what should i do? pls suggest i cannot take tablet and allopathic medicine , pls suggest some homeopathic medicine long back i have done ENGEOSCOPY , and doctors said they found web at the entrance of my foodpine, which was broken and they suggested to get it done frequently..but i am afraid, i am not comfortable with scopy
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012