Why is one side of chest smaller than the other? Is there any solution?

i am kumari(FEMALE)from piduguralla .i have one problem sir plz tell me the solution .sir my cheast is not equeal in both side ,one side is smalle plz tell me how to increase it my age is 28 sir,i am unmarried i am varied this problem . any injucetions is there please tell me the solution of my problem please send me reply sir,any nonsurgical solution TREATEMET IS THERE SIR PLZ SIR
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi this is normal for a girl to have one side chest somewhat smaller.consult with your gynaecologist for your treatment if you want to increase its size.there are some non surgical treatments are there.