Why is my skin getting darker? Is it related to gyming?

hello iam 20 year old my . my skin is brown iam from pakistan karachi . i was disspointed with my colour so i started body building i got very fresh and got lightning skin day by day i was 40 kg after body building i got 65 .now i dnt go to gym any more my skin colour got darker day by day and i started using drugs also nt havy light. so what your opinion about me what should i do
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi there!
We need to check out your supplement details that have caused hormonal changes dear!
It might reveal around thyroxine content used in supplements.
Basically you are suffering from Hypermelanism. There could be many reasons for the same. Looking at your mentioned details I find this relevant. Get back to me with more details on following contact.
contact at :